Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Life at a glance

I would have to say that I love my life and all the people in it. Yes I wish I could change some things, and take back some stuff that I have done and stuff that I've said but I know I cant, so why be stuck in the past when I have a whole future to worry about. I was born and raised in Twin Falls. Which is a smallish town with barley anything to do. I am your typical teenager. I love my friends, love music and of course I'm crazy about boys but their not so crazy about me. Last winter I went ice skating with Youth Group and found that despite my clumsiness I'm a really good ice skater. The bad part of that is I always want to go but the closest ice rink is two hours away and I don't get the chance to go very often, well not at all...  Karlie, the girl who has been there for me through thick and thin, my best friend, my twin, my other half. She has made a huge impact on my life, she is also considered my sister. My world revolves around my friends, family and church. My friends at church are considered my family. Amy, my friend sense 6th grade, is also a very close friend and i would go to her for anything :) She got me started at this church and I love it and everyone at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment